The team of the Health Campus Bochum agency bridges the gap between academic research and commercial exploitation in close cooperation with regional businesses and universities - and with you. We support you in implementing your innovative health-related ideas in the Bochum area.
Renowned research institutions at Ruhr University Bochum, the Health Campus in Bochum, and a dense corporate network form the foundation of the Health Campus Bochum agency. It is an important component of Bochum's economic development and is integrated into the Technology & Innovation area.
The agency acts as an incubator for innovative projects, attracts new companies to the location, supports spin-offs, and generates additional added value in the future-oriented healthcare market together with local companies. The expertise of an advisory board from the fields of business, science, and care complements its own expertise and ensures a holistic approach. In addition, the agency has convened an initiative that works in depth on operationalising the ideas.
- Full service for companies and founders: We provide conceptual support. Furthermore, we help finance projects and search for suitable premises.
- Strategic thematic scouting: We bring together global trends and local expertise
- Impulse generator: We initiate and manage value-added projects
- Networking: We mediate network partners and create space for interdisciplinary exchange
- Cooperation: We bring you together with the right people and initiate and mediate cooperation
Bochum is creating a health alliance. Together, we are bolstering medical progress for the benefit of patients. That is why we promote innovation and actively support cooperation between research, health care, and business.
The Health Campus Bochum is the perfect address for innovative companies. Established SMEs and start-ups benefit from interaction, close proximity, and networks.
As knowledge centre, Bochum’s reach extends beyond the region. The interaction between science and business is particularly important for the future of our city.